The Kentucky Academy of Physician Assistants (KAPA) serves the needs of PAs and PA students who work or reside in the state of Kentucky. KAPA's website serves its members and the public by providing a forum for services and ideas designed to strengthen and promote the PA profession throughout Kentucky. KAPA will strive to publicize the contributions of PAs to patients, employers, and policy makers. As the voice and advocate of PAs in Kentucky, KAPA promotes continuing education for its members, provides PA employment information to PAs and physicians, and strengthens the role of PAs by supporting and encouraging membership in KAPA.
KAPA will strive to:
- Promote the physician assistant profession and physician assistant students to maximize the benefit of their services to the public
- Facilitate uniform entry level and continued competency of physician assistants
- Encourage membership to render quality service to the health professions and to the public
- Develop, sponsor, and evaluate continuing medical or medically-related education programs for physician assistants
- Assist in the development of role definition for the physician assistant profession
- Develop, coordinate, and participate in studies having an impact, either directly or indirectly, on the physician assistant profession
- Serve as a public information center with respect to the physician assistant profession
Join KAPA Today!
The board is offering first-time members and new graduates a $25 discount on membership dues.
Click here to join. Enter "KAPANEW" in the discount code box to receive the reduced rate.